The damage caused by an accidental fire, burglary or flood to your home could be extremely expensive to repair. Would you be able to afford to rebuild or repair your home from a disaster on your own? When the unexpected happens, make sure you are covered with our HomeGuard® insurance policy. Our homeowners insurance provides coverage for the following:

  • Building(s)
  • Contents
  • Specified Personal Items
  • Personal Computers
  • Liability to domestic Employees and to the Public

Contents insurance coverage provides protection against:

  • Fire, explosion, lightning, thunderbolt and subterranean fire
  • Earthquake, volcanic eruption and tsunami
  • Flood
  • Windstorm, hurricane and tornado
  • Riot and strike, labour or political disturbances
  • Malicious persons
  • Collapse due to subsidence or landslip
  • Escape of water from a fixed water, drainage or heating installation or from a washing machine, dish washer or waterbed
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Collision by an aircraft or other aerial devices, (and anything dropped from them), vehicles or animals
  • Falling radio or television aerials (including satellite dishes) their fittings and masts
  • Falling trees or branches or utility poles. We will pay for the cost of removal provided that they have caused damage to the insured buildings.
  • Smoke: the sudden unusual and accidental damage from smoke
  • Specific exclusions apply to the policy cover

For an insurance quote, click here.